The course schedule for the summer term is now available through the website of our partner, the Faculté de Théologie Évangélique. Please note the following dates:
- April 30th: last day to register without a late fee (+$25/course)
- May 1st: beginning of term
Our director, Bernard Westerveld, will teach the course History and Principles of the Reformed and Presbyterian Churches.
In addition, a member of the Farel team, Jacques Boulet, will teach Hebrew V: Advanced Hebrew Readings.
Here is the list of courses:
- Special Topics: The General Epistles – P. Constant
- Urbanization and Evangelization – J. Zoellner
- Theological English – A. Di Staulo
- Contemporary Approaches to the Bible: Missiological Hermeneutics – M. Wall
- Philosophy of Christian Education – W. Peach
- Addictions, Youth and Adults in Need – O. Bejarano and P. Millemann
- Hebrew V: Advanced Hebrew Readings – J. Boulet
- History and Principles of the Reformed and Presbyterian Churches – B. Westerveld
To see the course schedule and the course descriptions, click here.
To see the course syllabi, click here.