The course schedule for the fall term is now available through the website of our partner, the Faculté de Théologie Évangélique. Please note the following dates:
- September 4th: last day to register without a late fee (+$25/course)
- September 5th: beginning of term
Our director, Bernard Westerveld, will teach the course Theology of covenant and sacraments from a Reformed perspective.
In addition, a member of the Farel team, Jacques Boulet, will teach Introductory Greek (I) and Introductory Hebrew (I).
Here is the list of courses:
- Preparation for Theological Studies — A. Di Staulo
- Kings and Prophets of the Old Testament (OT Intro II) — J. Maurais
- The Four Gospels (NT Intro I) — D. Angers
- The Writings (OT Intro III) — D. Timmer
- Counselling I: Foundations for accompaniment in the Church — P. Millemann
- Introductory Biblical Greek (I) — J. Boulet
- Greek Literature of the NT (Grec III) — Ph. Bonicel
- Introductory Biblical Hebrew (I) — J. Boulet
- Systematic Theology (I) — M. Moury
- Theology of Covenant and Sacraments from a Reformed Perspective — B. Westerveld
- Pastoral Education I — D. Angers et E. Waechter
- Loss, Affliction, Mourning, Death — P. Millemann
- Cultural Analysis: Shame and Guilt — M. Wall
To see the course schedule and the course descriptions, click here.
To see the course syllabi, click here.