The course schedule for the fall term is now available through the website of our partner, the Faculté de Théologie Évangélique. Please note the following dates:
- Registration for the fall opens on August 8
- Classes begin on September 6
A member of the Farel team, Jacques Boulet, will teach Introductory Greek I.
Here is the list of courses (titles translated to English):
- Pentateuch and Historical Books – Jean Maurais
- Conflict Resolution – Paul Millemann
- Introductory Greek I – Jacques Boulet
- Greek Readings from the New Testament – Philippe Bonicel
- Hebrew Readings from the Old Testament – Jean Maurais
- Church History I – Paul Millemann
- Preparation for Theological Studies – Jeanne Djaballah et Alaina Di Staulo-Garcia
- Methodology – Dan Timmer
- Christian Ethics – Amar Djaballah
- Theology of the New Testament – Dominique Angers
- Homiletics I – Dominique Angers
- Pastoral Ministry – Jean Zoellner et Franky Narcisse
- The Church and Missions – McTair Wall
To see the course schedule and the course descriptions, click here.
To see the course syllabi, click here.