The course schedule for the fall term is now available through the website of our partner, the Faculté de Théologie Évangélique. Please note the following dates:
- 7 décembre: inscriptions ouvertes
- January 8th: last day to register without a late fee (+$25/course)
- January 9th: beginning of term
Our director, Bernard Westerveld, will teach the course Reformed Confessions of Faith.
In addition, a member of the Farel team, Jacques Boulet, will teach Introductory Greek II.
Here is the list of courses:
- The Interpretation of the Old Testament in the New Testament – Dominique Angers
- Reformed Confessions of Faith – Bernard Westerveld
- Preparation for Theological Studies – Jeanne Djaballah et Alaina Di Staulo-Garcia
- Worship – Jeanne Djaballah
- Research and Writing Seminar – Jean Maurais
- Homiletics II – Dominique Angers
- Exegesis of the Greek New Testament – Philippe Bonicel
- Systematic Theology III – M. Moury
- Hebrew IV – Exegesis of Chosen Texts – Jean Maurais
- Church History II – Paul Millemann
- Introductory Greek II – Jacques Boulet
- Hermeneutics and Theology – Amar Djaballah
- Psychology and Psychiatry – Paul Millemann
To see the course scheduleand the course descriptions, click here.
To see the course syllabi, click here.